Saturday, April 11, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun: Garbled

I'm joining Hilary and her co-host at Feeling Beachie for Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun. Why not fill in this week's 4 statements with your own creative twists and link up?

Statements
1. I ___ the feeling of ___ a new ___.
2. After ___ I ___.
3. I once tried to text/email ___ , but it came out ___ instead.
4. The last thing I want to do when I feel ___ is ___.

My Fun Fill-ins
1. I love the feeling of staying in bed with a new set of just washed sheets.
2. After easing into my morning, I have a bowl of Cheerios.
3. I once tried to text/email a friend, but it came out garbled instead.
4. The last t hing I want to when I feel groggy from sleep is frustrated with auto-correct.

Feeling Beachie

Have fun!

2 comments:

Thanks for reading! Please share your thoughts in the comment box. We love hearing from our visitors!